The Australian Business Performance Database offers a comprehensive overview of the nation’s two million plus enterprises and the Australian business landscape at large.
The database contains summary reports on Australian business characteristics, profitability and performance; and is accompanied by an overarching Australian Business Performance report regarding the direction and profitability of Australia’s enterprises.
Together, these resources provide a wealth of insights and research on a range of topics, including:
- Profitability performance of Australia’s Top 2000 enterprises
- Enterprise entries and exits
- Enterprise numbers by industry
- Market share strategy and ‘safe’ positions
- Australian vs. US business profitability
The database also houses the Ruthven Institute’s annual Business Profitability Survey: an in-depth study of the nation’s Top 2000 enterprises and their performance against the world’s best practice
profitability benchmark (22%+ ROSF).
Click on each of the below categories to learn more and