Ruthven Institute provides a strategic rating service for Australian businesses to help them achieve and sustain world’s best practice profitability of 22%+ ROSF.
The strategic rating service assesses the efficacy of a Board and CEO’s strategic plan and a business’s direction in terms of the likelihood of achieving long-term success and world’s best practice profitability.
Strategic profitability risk rating report:
- Usually delivered by 14 days in the form of a 30-page report
- Strategic rating scored against the Institute’s verified 12 golden rules for business success
- Profitability performance comparison with direct competitors and other industries
- Medium-term to long-term forecasting
- Supporting current visual graphs of external environment data
- Recommendations based on report rating
In addition to the assessment as per requirement and agreement, the Institute provides:
- Closed briefings, meetings and conferences with Boards and C-suite executives
- Online presentations (including webinars)