Ruthven Institute provides a strategic rating service for Australian businesses to help them achieve and sustain world’s best practice profitability of 22% and above ROSF.
The strategic rating service assesses the efficacy of a Board and CEO’s strategic plan and a business’s direction in terms of the likelihood of achieving long-term success and world’s best practice profitability.
Strategic profitability risk rating report:
- A comprehensive document usually delivered within 14 days
- Strategic rating scored against the Institute’s verified 12 Golden Rules of Business Success
- Profitability performance comparison with direct competitors and other industries
- Medium to long-term forecasting
- Supporting visuals of external environment data
- Recommendations based on report rating
In addition to the assessment as per requirement and agreement, the Institute provides:
- Closed briefings, meetings and conferences with Boards and C-suite executives
- Online presentations (including webinars)